Friday 8 March 2013

My Mission Statement



This is Coaching Success mission statement…

My Clients.
I will always be fully engaged with my clients. I will show empathy on anything they share with me. I will never judge a client. Of course my promise is to be present with my client, but, when we meet my work goes far beyond that. When a client is committed for achieving something great, I will be right there next to them. It is all about human connection.

“The best gift man can give is his time, and attention”

The Future.
I will strive to be the best at what I do. I will continually grow in some way, every day. I will give back to community family and friends first by time and attention, then by action. I will help towards making everyone’s life I come in to contact with slightly better. I will help causes and charity’s where possible. I will make the greatest difference I can.

“It is not given to us to know what difference we can make, and perhaps we can make no difference at all. But that is no reason not to make the attempt"

Growth.
I will grow in every way I can. I will grow every day. I will encourage and respect the people around me and allow them the space to grow. I will grow my understanding of the way I can help and support change in everyone. I will grow in skills and patience.

“We are either climbing in life or declining. There is no Plateau”



 

 Follow me on...




No comments:

Post a Comment